Alec Van Noten
digital/online strategy manager
Alec Van Noten has wide experience of online brand building.
He currently holds the position of digital & online strategy manager at the Brandhome group.
He has managed a broad range of national and international online branding projects. His in-depth technological knowledge and experience mean he can steer projects through the different phases of online brand building.
Alec is interested in social media and their effect on brand building. He has combined this understanding with his entrepreneurial mentality, to create a series of unique social media campaigns. He also holds the Belgian record for building the largest Facebook community in less than three days!
Alec holds Belgian nationality and is fluent in Dutch and English, with a good comprehension of French.
- View my LinkedIn profile
- Listen to my podcast for Octopus Digital Strategy blog
- Read about my experiences teaching at Miami Ad School (USA)
- Read my interview in Tesla’s Supercharged magazine
- Pink Brand of the Year 2015 survey & awards show
- Iedereen Beroemd report (Belgian national television) on the rapid viral growth of a Facebook community